Do YOU have an interest in Tax?
Would you like to get some valuable experience with the software used by most accounting firms in Montreal to prepare tax returns?
Would you like to make a difference in our community?
JMAS is organizing its 2017 Tax Clinic where we will offer a FREE tax return preparation service.
However, we need YOUR help to make it successful!
We are looking for devoted and motivated people that are willing to volunteer their time for this great cause.
Here are the requirements to volunteer:
- Having completed or being currently enrolled in ACCO340 – Income Taxation in Canada;
- Having a flexible schedule to complete the two online JMAS training modules with Taxprep and to attend a session at school to cover module III;
- Having time to complete the mandatory Webinars presented by the CRA;
- Having never been convicted for fiscal fraud;
- Being available to be part of the clinic on March 25-26th, 2017
Requirements and information of the various roles available:
***Deadline to apply on Friday, February 3rd!***